2009年4月30日木曜日

Introducing Myself

 Hello. My name is Hiroko Ohtsuka. I’m from Sumida-ku, Tokyo. My house is near Asakusa. Asakusa is the proudest boast of the town.

My family consists of my father, mother, one sister, and one brother. We are very well. Interestingly, my father is tender, but my mother is strict.

I live in Numazu now because my university is here. My first impression of Numazu was that it was rural. I was amazed and inspired when I first saw Mt.Fuji so big. Now, I am happy that I came here.

I like sports. My favorite sport is tennis. I belong to the tennis club. I have played tennis for six years. In junior high school and high school, I belonged to the soft-ball tennis club, and in university, I belong to the hard-ball tennis club. Tennis is very fun.

I have a dream. It’s to become a clinical engineer. For that reason, I study very hard. I want to work in a hospital. I want to help many people and hope to cheer them up. I will try to do it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿